I hold classes at:
Monroe-Walton Center for the Arts in Monroe
Ann Peden's shop in Watkinsville
your home or place of your choosing.
-- please contact me for information about my upcoming classes ...
about my classes
Depending on the class, they can be
- a very informal chat with a group of experienced g'oil friends ...
- or a personalized one-on-one wellness consultation ...
- or a fun make & take workshop ...
- My favorite is a Rollerball Bottle Make & Take Party featuring five different recipes that tackle everyday issues. Easy and fun ... you and your friends go home with practical, natural solutions.
- Either way, you'll have the opportunity to ask questions, learn more and experience first-hand our pure and potent essential oils.
My passion is to help others find their own path to wellness through natural solutions.
I have a selection of great hostess gifts!.
If you'd like information about hosting a class (and getting some nice gifts) please contact me.
Classes can be held in (besides MWCA or Ann Peden's shop)
- your home
- or church
- or even another restaurant or coffee shop if they have a quiet corner or room!